Home / Latest Tollywood Sizzlers / Telugu Popular TV Channel For Sale

Telugu Popular TV Channel For Sale

Popular Telugu Entertainment Tv channel MAA Tv. At Right Now Channel is NO.1 Position among all Telugu Channels,Latest Talk from past few weeks is up for sale!

Maa Tv Channel  Board of Directors Nimmagadda Prasad,  Chiranjeevi,Allu Aravind and Akkineni Nagarjuna. In Recent  Matrix Prasad came up with the  sale proposal and all the 3 Directors have given their consent.

At Present  Market valuation of MAA TV is currently Rs 1800 crore. The Maa Tv channel already entered into an MoU with Sony for a takeover.

 Sony Pictures  already an agreement with MAA TV long ago and acquire 30 percent equity share  in the Maa Tv  Now, it will Takeover the Remaining  Balance 70%  share.

About cinesizzlers

Check Also

Shocking Treatmet to his Fan- Sai Pallavi

Sai Pallavi is an Upcoming South Indian Heroine who She doing films predominantly in Telugu, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.